How do I see all files in Apple?
Find and delete files on your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > About This Mac, click Storage, then click Manage.
- Click a category in the sidebar: Applications, Music, TV, Messages, and Books: These categories list files individually. To delete an item, select the file, then click Delete.
How do I find iTunes file sharing?
In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window. Click File Sharing. In the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file to or from. For information about supported apps, see the documentation for your apps.
How do I view content sharing on my Iphone?
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Home Sharing. Select Turn on Home Sharing. Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
How do I see all app files on Iphone?
Here’s how to browse files on your iOS device: Select your device in iMazing, then click Apps. Select an app, then enter its Backup folder. Navigate that folder to find files. Select files you want to view; you may or may not be able to view them, depending on which apps are needed to read their data.
How do I see all files on my Mac?
Access and organize your files with Finder:
- Select the Finder icon from your Dock.
- Once open, use the left-hand sidebar to navigate through locations, folders, and files.
Where did all my files go on Mac?
Where did all of my desktop files go on my Mac? The desktop and documents folders will be moved to the iCloud section of your Finder sidebar. If you find the folder disappeared from Mac desktop, you can turn off iCloud to recover the lost documents folder.
How do I view iPhone files on my PC?
How to Access iPhone Files on PC
- The only iPhone files you can access on PC via the file explorer are photos.
- Use iTunes to transfer other files from your iPhone to your Windows PC or access them via iCloud.
- Click the iPhone icon in iTunes > File Sharing > select an app > choose the file to transfer, and click Save.
Where do I find iTunes file sharing on my iPad?
Here’s how to do it.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPad to your computer.
- Click on iPad or iPad 2 in the left navigation bar.
- Scroll past Sync Apps to File Sharing.
- Select the app that can transfer documents between your iPad and your computer.
- At the bottom right of the screen click Add.
- Click Sync.
How do I view iPhone files on my Mac?
To view iPhone files on Mac via Finder:
- Connect your iPhone to the Mac and open a Finder window.
- In Finder, select your iPhone in the “Locations” section.
- Choose the tab according to the files you want to view, including music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, audiobooks, books, photos, files, and more.
How do I see all files on iPad?
View and modify files and folders in Files on iPad
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item in the Browse sidebar. If you don’t see the Browse sidebar, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
How to set up Apple File sharing on Mac?
Here’s how to set up Apple file sharing. 1. Setup file sharing on your computer that you want to share from. You only need to do this once. Go into “system preferences” and click on the “sharing” icon. You will see a sharing menu like the one below. Click on “File Sharing” to share your files from your computer.
How do I share files from a folder to my iPhone?
Select an app to see which files are available for sharing in that app on your device. If you don’t see a File Sharing section, your device has no file-sharing apps. In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section. Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
What happens to shared files when I delete an iOS app?
When iCloud (or iTunes) backs up your device, it backs up your shared files as well. If you delete an app with shared files from your iOS device, you also delete those shared files from your device and your iCloud or iTunes backup. To avoid losing shared files, copy the files to your computer before deleting the app from your iOS device.
How do I share files between my iOS and iPadOS devices?
With macOS Catalina, you can use the Finder to share files between your iOS and iPadOS devices and your Mac. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC, use iTunes to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device. Learn about other ways you can share files between your Mac and your devices.