Is the Nikon Coolpix L830 a DSLR camera?
Nikon’s COOLPIX L830 is a DSLR-styled super-zoom camera with a surprisingly powerful feature-set for the money. You get 16 Megapixels, 1080p video, a tilting 3in screen and a 34x optical range equivalent to 22.5-765mm.
When was the Nikon L830 made?
The Nikon Coolpix L830 was announced in January 2014 and is a budget camera which has a 34x optical zoom lens. It also has a 16 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor and has a number of quick effects which can be applied to pictures before and after shooting.
How do I use my Nikon Coolpix as a Webcam?
The easiest way to set up your Nikon camera as a webcam is to use the new Nikon Webcam Utility. First, download and install the free Nikon Webcam Utility program for either PC or Mac. Next, you should connect your Nikon camera to your computer using a simple USB plug-and-play method. And that’s it.
How do you charge a Nikon Coolpix L830?
1-3 of 3 Answers
- The COOLPIX L830 does not recharge batteries internally within the camera. If rechargeable batteries are to be used with the COOLPIX L830, they would have to be charged externally.
- You will need a separate charger.
- This camera uses regular batteries.
Does Nikon Coolpix L830 have Bluetooth?
No, Nikon Coolpix L830 doesn’t have Wireless!
How do I connect my Nikon DSLR to my laptop?
- Download and install the Nikon Webcam Utility.
- Connect your Nikon camera to your computer using the USB cable that was included with your camera.
- If you’re using an external mic such as the Nikon ME-1, etc., plug it into the computer’s mic port.
How do I connect my DSLR to my computer?
How to Set it Up
- Connect DSLR to your computer via USB cable to keep it charged.
- Connect the HDMI cable to your capture device.
- Connect the USB to your computer or laptop.
- Download the OBS software (for free) which will allow you to adjust video settings.
- Use your DSLR Settings menu to select 1080p at 30fps or 60fps.
Can you use camera without battery?
Also note that the camera cannot be used unless the battery is in it. Charge the battery on (or immediately before) the day of use. The compact power adapter can be used in areas with 100 – 240 V AC power (50/60 Hz).