Who owns Montepuez ruby mining Limitada?

Gemfields owns 75% of Montepuez Ruby Mining Limitada (“MRM”). The remaining 25% is owned by Mwiriti Limitada, a local Mozambican company.

What is metmining at Montepuez?

Mining at Montepuez is an open-pit operation, which means no tunnels, and a largely mechanised process to scoop up the gravel and gemstones for sorting.

What is the Vermont marble trail?

Vermont Marble Trail The Vermont Marble Trail is a driving tour along the geological marble corridor running the length of western Vermont. Tourists and residents alike will find a wealth of historical, artistic and cultural experiences as they visit towns and villages where marble was quarried, manufactured and utilized.