Where can I donate musical instruments in Toronto?
There are three locations where you can donate a new or gently-used musical instrument:
- Downsview Branch. 2793 Keele Street. Toronto, Ontario, M3M 2G3. Phone: 416-395-5720.
- Long & McQuade Toronto. 925 Bloor Street West. Toronto, Ontario, M6H 1L5.
- Long & McQuade North York. 2777 Steeles Avenue West. North York, Ontario, M3J 3K5.
Are old musical instruments worth anything?
Forgotten instruments may have value Many of them are student-grade and are of little value to musicians or collectors. Almost any good string instrument can fetch several hundred dollars, and better examples can bring well into the thousands. The best can bring into the hundreds of thousands and beyond.
How can I get musical instruments for free?
If your child has indicated the desire to play an instrument, here are some great ways to get free musical instruments for them.
- How to Get Free (or Nearly Free) Musical Instruments Today.
- Contact Local Conservatory or School District.
- Barter or Exchange Musical Instruments.
- Place “Wanted” Ads Around Town.
How do I find cheap instruments?
Purchase Used Equipment One of the best ways to save money on musical instruments is to buy used. Amazon and eBay are your best bets for online shopping, and you can also check Craigslist.
Is Musician’s Friend and Guitar Center the same?
Owned by Guitar Center, Musician’s Friend offers a similar assortment of guitars and music equipments from the most reputable brands. Though Musician’s Friend is currently owned by Guitar Center, the two companies maintain separate brands, distribution centers and websites.
What is the most valuable musical instrument?
Ten Most Valuable Musical Instruments
- Viola—Gasparo Bertolotti da Salò
- Violoncello—Gennaro Gagliano.
- Violin—Carlo Giuseppe Testore,
- Viola da Gamba—Pieter Rombouts.
- Violin—Giovanni Battista Ceruti.
- Classical guitar—Antonio de Torres.
- Classical guitar—Robert Bouchet. Price: $122,500.
What is the cheapest musical instrument?
Check out these low-end, cheap instruments that you can buy for less than $100, and see how learning to play can change your life!
- Recorder. The recorder is one of the least appreciated instruments you can learn.
How can I get cheap instruments?
What’s the cheapest musical instrument?
What are the most affordable instruments?
In this guide, we will be discussing 10 cheap instruments that can get you started with learning music.
- Tin Whistle.