What is club seating at Wells Fargo Center?
The club boxes are a premium seating area at the Wells Fargo Center that most fans will be able to afford for the average Flyers or 76ers game. The club boxes consist of sections CB2-CB4, CB10-CB12, CB14-CB16. There are also two super boxes; super box 1 and super box 13.
What are the best concert seats at Wells Fargo Center?
The Best Seats at Wells Fargo Center The best seats are definitely the club and box seats. This includes sections such as the Club Boxes (CB), Cadillac Club, and the Suites 1 thru 82. The views are always good and the catering is great. They also have high-def screens throughout most of these premium seats.
What is a club box seat?
The luxury box (or skybox) and club seating constitute the most exclusive class of seating in arenas and stadiums, and generate much higher revenues than regular seating.
What is the Legends Club at Target Field?
Delta Sky360° Club
The Delta Sky360° Club, formerly the Legend’s Club, is one of Target Field’s Premium seating areas and venues. Servicing 3,000 ticket holders during a game, this space transitions to holding some of Target Field’s largest indoor events.
What seats are in the shade at Target Field?
As a general rule, the seats in the shade at Target Field are located:
- Behind home plate and in sections along the 1st baseline.
- Farther back in one of those sections or in a row that’s under cover.
- In the highest rows of 301-327 under the roof.
What do club box seats at Wells Fargo Center include for concerts?
CLUB LEVEL HOSPITALITY
- Loaded ticket up to $25 per ticket per game.
- Priority access to purchase WFC concerts & events.
- Access to premium member events & gifts.
- Dedicated members only parking area & entrance.
- Membership to the Grille.
- Guaranteed access for Flyers & 76ers playoff games.
How many seats in a row at the Wells Fargo Center?
Row and Seat Numbers on the Floor There are usually 14-18 seats per row with seat 1 on the left aisle as you look towards the stage. For the most popular concerts, sections 106-108 are extended onto the floor to create sections 106A-108A.