What can you do in Lake George if it rains?
Explore a Local Museum
- Fort William Henry Museum.
- The Hyde Collection.
- The Chapman Historical Museum.
- The Wild Center.
- The Adirondack Experience.
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge Indoor Waterpark.
- The Fun Spot.
- The Great Escape.
What is there to do indoors in Lake George?
Discover Indoor Fun Shopping, Museum Hopping & More
- Go Shopping at The Outlets & Beyond.
- Visit Lake George’s Monster-Themed Attraction.
- See Renowned Works of Art at The Hyde Collection.
- Make Your Way to the Fort William Henry Museum.
- Explore Another Historic Fort.
- Get Dinner & A Show With The Lake George Dinner Theatre.
What to do when it’s raining in the Adirondacks?
Ten Recommendations For A Rainy Day in the Adirondacks
- Visit The Wild Center in Tupper Lake.
- Enjoy the shops on Main Street in Lake Placid.
- Take In The Adirondack Experience, The Museum on Blue Mountain Lake.
- Catch a film at The Palace Theater or Lake Placid Center for the Arts.
- Go Beer Tasting at a Local Brewery.
What is there to do in Lake George right now?
Check out our best attractions:
- Whitewater Rafting the Hudson and Sacandaga Rivers.
- Six Flags Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor.
- Lake George Shoreline Boat Cruises.
- The Festival Commons at Charles R.
- Factory Outlets of Lake George.
- Natural Stone Bridge & Caves.
- Hyde Collection Art Museum & Historic House.
What can adults do on a rainy day?
Top 20 Rainy Day Activities
- Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all.
- Bake something delicious. Baking doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
- Games. Board games.
- Venture out of the house. Go to a museum or aquarium.
- Play dates.
- Movie marathon.
- Arts and crafts.
What to do in Catskills when it rains?
Hudson River Maritime Museum. 159.
What to do when it’s raining in lockdown?
Activities for rainy lockdown days
- Family Bake Off. Who can make the best cupcakes or cookies?
- Do a family puzzle.
- Create some paper snowflakes.
- Make a bookmark.
- Make a farmyard for your animals.
- Make shadow puppets and tell a story.
- Build a fort.
- Make a marble run.
What can you do on a rainy day alone?
Things to Do By Yourself
- Get Lost in a Book. Curl up by the fire or heater or really anywhere cozy and lose yourself in a good book.
- Take a Long Nap.
- Treat Yourself to Some Grooming.
- Scroll Through Your Favorite Pet Accounts.
- Writer Letters to Love Ones.
- Soak In a Bath.
- Clean Out Your Closet.
- Do a Home Workout.
What is there to do in upstate NY on a rainy day?
Family Fun: Explore these great indoor places for kids in Upstate…
- Aquarium of Niagara (Niagara Falls)
- A.I.R.—Albany’s Indoor Rockgym (Albany)
- Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens (Buffalo)
- Cascades Indoor Water Park (Cortland)
- Children’s Museum of Oswego (Oswego)
- Corning Museum of Glass (Corning)
Do you have to stay in Lake George when it rains?
Of course, you don’t have to stay in Lake George. A rainy day is the perfect excuse to get off the lake and explore the surrounding area. With Lake Placid, Warrensburg, Saratoga, and the rest of the Capital Region at your fingertips, there are plenty of destinations to choose from!
What to do in the Lake George area?
You can take some swings at the indoor batting cages or go bowling if you’re a sports fan. Shoppers should hit some stores at the Lake George Factory Outlets or stroll Main Street with an umbrella in the region’s remarkable towns.
What to do on a rainy day in Glens Falls?
Spend a rainy day learning about the Great Fires of Glens Falls or another captivating local tale through their ever-rotating exhibits.
What to do on a rainy day in the Adirondack Mountains?
Rainy day activities for couples include lunch on a covered deck at a waterfront restaurant or a beer tasting in one of the local craft breweries. When the rain starts to come down, grab that umbrella and hit the town! Explore the history of an Adirondack town at the Discover Warrensburg museum!