How to login to DokuWiki?
Navigate to your DokuWiki site.
- Navigate to your DokuWiki site.
- At the top right, Click Login.
- Enter your Username and Password and click Login. Note! If you lose your password or username you can follow the instructions on How to reset or recover your username.
How do you set up DokuWiki?
- Step 0: Make sure your server meets the requirements.
- Step 1: Download the newest release from the Download Page.
- Step 2: Read the security page before you begin installing.
- Step 3: Unpack the distribution tarball and upload/copy the files to your webspace.
- Step 4: Open the install.
How do I add users to DokuWiki?
Adding a user to the site
- Log into DokuWiki.
- Go to the Admin > User manager.
- Enter the User information ito the Add user form. The User field is for the username for login. Enter the User, Password, Real name, Email, and Groups information.
- Click Add and you should see a “User added successfully.”
Is DokuWiki online?
DokuWiki is a web application and is often used on public servers, reachable from the Internet. This means it is at a greater risk to be attacked by malicious people than, for example, a local application on your desktop system.
How do I reset my administrator password in DokuWiki?
These are the steps for resetting your password in the admin Update profile section.
- Click the Login link at the top right side of your DokuWiki site.
- Click the “Set new password” link at the bottom of the Login page.
- Type the username in the Send new password form and click “Set a new password“.
- Check your email.
Is DokuWiki free?
DokuWiki is available free of charge under the GNU General Public License Version 2.
How do I log into superuser DokuWiki?
Configuration Setting: superuser If you run the DokuWiki installer and choose to enable ACL , this setting will be ‘@admin’. To change or set the superuser manually, edit the file conf/local. php and change the setting $conf[‘superuser’] to the username of the user(s) who are designated superuser.
What is the use of DokuWiki?
DokuWiki is a simple to use and highly versatile Open Source wiki software that doesn’t require a database. It is loved by users for its clean and readable Formatting Syntax. The ease of maintenance, backup and integration makes it an administrator’s favorite.
What is DokuWiki used for?
DokuWiki is a simple to use and highly versatile Open Source wiki software that doesn’t require a database. It is loved by users for its clean and readable syntax. The ease of maintenance, backup and integration makes it an administrator’s favorite.
What is the “DokuWiki” parameter in the URL?
How do I rewrite DokuWiki Mode 1?
DokuWiki comes with an .htaccess.dist file which contains the needed rewrite rules for mode 1. On the line RewriteBase /dokuwiki, you may need to replace the /dokuwiki with whatever directory you use in your URL to get to the wiki.
How to fix DokuWiki 404 error in apachectl status command?
Dokuwiki rewrite rule affect apachectl status command and make it return dokuwiki 404 page instead of the server-status page. You can fix that by either putting this in dokuwiki rewrite rules or creating an empty server-status file in dokuwiki root folder where doku.php is located.
How do I login/logout of the wiki?
Registered users can login using the “Login” functionality. After supplying the correct credentials in the login form, the button changes to “Logout”. If you choose to select the “Remember Me” checkbox, you will be automatically logged in the next time you revisit the Wiki. Don’t do this on a shared computer e.g. at work or in an internet café.