How do you remove Sync account?
Here is how to do it.
- Go to Settings> navigate to Accounts > This will give you a list of all the accounts synced you’re your device across the various social media.
- Tap on the google account you want to remove > Tap Remove Account > Confirm by tapping Remove Account.
How do you delete synced accounts on Android?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone Open your phone’s Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts. Remove account.
How do I Uninstall synced apps?
Open your System Preferences > Extensions > Finder and clear the Box Sync Finder Extension. Delete Box Sync. app from your Applications folder.
How do I delete synced data from Gmail?
Unlock the Android device for which you want to delete the backup information. Open the application launcher and select the Settings icon. Scroll down to the Personal section and tap “Backup & Reset.” Tap the check boxes next to Back up My Data and Automatic Restore to disable those features.
How do I remove sync from Gmail?
- Open the app drawer.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Tap your Google account (you may also need to tap Sync account or Account sync)
- Drag the slider for Gmail to the left to turn it off.
What is the Sync app?
The Sync apps are available for Android, iPhone and iPad, and make it easy for you to access your files right from your mobile device. Take photos and videos using the camera on your device, and automatically save them to Sync. Make files available for offline access.
How do I delete synced folders?
Open Sync Center by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Sync Center. Right-click the sync partnership that you want to end, and then click Delete.
How do I change my Google Sync account?
Go to Chrome menu > Settings > tap on the email > Add account. After adding the google account in chrome you will be able to see the newly added account in Sync and google services. Once after you see the account in the listed ones, you want to sign-out the existing account.
How do I remove Gmail sync from Chrome?
Turn off sync
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile. Sync is on.
- Click Turn off.