How do I fix my Acer Crystal Eye camera?
Go to Acer Recovery Program.It will take you to Autorun. Go to Contents. Find Acer Crystal Eye WebCam. Click on the install.It will take you to Install Shield.Do what the instructions say.
How do you use crystal eye on Acer laptop?
How Turn On a Webcam on an Acer
- Click “Start.” Click “All Programs.” Open the “Crystal Eye Webcam” folder. Click “Acer Crystal Eye Webcam” to launch the webcam software and turn on the camera.
- Click the drop-down menu on the toolbar to change the resolution.
- Click the camera icon to capture a photo.
How do I install webcam driver on Acer laptop?
1. Check the Driver
- Open the Device Manager, then right-click on the webcam.
- Choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the Driver tab.
- Choose Roll Back Driver and click Yes to confirm.
- Restart your laptop and check if your cam is now working.
How do I turn on my webcam on my Acer laptop Windows 7?
Buckeyes I have the latest Acer with built in webcam and to turn it on left click on your windows icon in the bottom left hand corner, open all programs, scroll down from the top to Acer Crystal Eye Webcam and click to open, then click on the same again and your we cam will open.
How do I improve the camera quality on my Acer laptop?
How to Make Your Laptop Webcam Clearer
- Adjust your webcam settings, such as brightness contrast, hue and saturation to accommodate the lighting in the room.
- Increase the available lighting behind you when conducting a webcam chat, but do not increase the lighting close to the webcam.
- Adjust your screen resolution.
Does Acer laptop have webcam?
Some Acer laptops come with the Acer Crystal Eye webcam embedded into the monitor bezel. To turn on the webcam, run the Crystal Eye Webcam software that comes included with the computer. You can change the picture resolution, alter the camera’s settings and capture photos from within the application.
How do I test my webcam on my Acer laptop?
Click Start. Type “Webcam” in “Search” box and press “Enter.” This opens an Acer Crystal Eye Webcam interface on your screen. If the camera is working properly, you should see yourself in real-time in a preview window located in the center of the interface.
Does Acer laptops have camera?
Your new Acer laptop comes with a built-in camera but no tips on how to use it. With a few simple steps you will be able to master your Acer laptop camera and begin creating your masterpieces.
Why is my Acer laptop camera blurry?
The built-in webcam was working fine, until suddenly today it is extremely blurry like there is a film over top of the lens. I check, wiped and air sprayed the lens, but no success….Assistance by Acer.
|Drivers & Manuals||Acer Answers|
|Get Product Information ( only)||Acer Support Videos|