How do I find my incoming mail server for webmail?
In Outlook, click File. Then navigate to Account Settings > Account Settings. On the Email tab, double-click on the account you want to connect to HubSpot. Below Server Information, you can find your incoming mail server (IMAP) and outgoing mail server (SMTP) names.
How do I access my Fasthosts email?
Login to your Fasthosts control panel and click Email & Web Hosting. Locate and click on your domain name.
Where can I check the mail server settings for POP account?
First, set up POP in Gmail
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “POP download” section, select Enable POP for all mail or Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
How do I find my IMAP server for webmail?
In Outlook, click File. Then click Account Settings > Account Settings. In the Email tab, double-click the account that is the old email. Below Server Information, you can find your incoming mail server (IMAP) and outgoing mail server (SMTP) names.
How do I delete my Fasthosts account?
You can request closure of your account by calling our cancellations team between Monday to Friday 8:30am to 8:00pm and Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm on +44 (0)1452 561858. Please ensure you have your account details and a valid support code to hand before calling us.
What happens if I disable pop?
Disabling POP and IMAP If you turn off POP or IMAP for your users: They can’t get their email with POP or IMAP email clients, even if they previously could. Mobile device users must use the Gmail app to open their email. If they try to sign in to an IMAP email client, the sign-in fails silently.
What should my incoming and outgoing mail server be?
Here are some examples of the most common free email servers and the format for their mail server addresses:
- Gmail incoming mail server: pop.gmail.com.
- Gmail outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com.
- AOL incoming mail server: imap.aol.com.
- AOL outgoing mail server: smtp.aol.com.