How do I enroll at UCO?
- Log in to UCONNECT by visiting uconnect.uco.edu.
- Once logged in to UCONNECT, select “Academics.”
- On Academics, locate “Registration Tools” and select “Self-Guided Enrollment & Registration.”
- Once on the Registration website, select “Register for Classes.”
How do I contact UCO?
- Undergraduate Admissions. (405) 974-2727, onestophelp.uco.edu.
- Student Financial Services (Bursar Office) (405) 974-2727, [email protected].
- Office of Global Affairs. (405) 974-2390, [email protected].
- Alumni Association. (405) 974-2779, [email protected].
- Conference and Event Services.
- Technical Support.
How long does UCO admissions take?
How long does it take to go through the admissions process? Once all application materials are received, a decision is usually reached within five business days. Notifications will be sent via email or mail.
How do I drop a class at UCO?
To completely withdraw from ALL currently enrolled classes after full-term courses begin, students must fill out the Complete Withdrawal eform. Withdrawing from a course may result in a ‘W’ on an official and unofficial transcript if the request is submitted after the refund period.
What GPA do you need to get into UCO?
With a GPA of 3.41, University of Central Oklahoma requires you to be around average in your high school class. You’ll need a mix of A’s and B’s, and very few C’s. If you have a lower GPA, you can compensate with harder courses like AP or IB classes.
What is full time at UCO?
Full Time Student Status Full-time status is defined as twelve (12) undergraduate credit hours or nine (9) graduate credit hours for fall or spring semesters and six (6) undergraduate credit hours or five (5) graduate credit hours in the summer session.
Does UCO have a fall break?
Alternative Fall Break (AFB) opportunities take place during UCO’s two-day fall break each year.
How much is UCO application fee?
You do not have to complete your application in one session. An application fee of $50 will be charged once completed.
How do I contact undergraduate admissions at UCO?
Undergraduate Admissions. (405) 974-2727, [email protected] Contact Undergraduate Admissions for information concerning admission, campus tours, tuition, scholarships, establishing residency or just general information about UCO.
How can I find out more about UCO?
Contact Undergraduate Admissions for information concerning admission, campus tours, tuition, scholarships, establishing residency or just general information about UCO. Student Financial Services offers information regarding student financial account information, including financial aid, scholarships and cashier windows.
Is there a campus directory at UoC?
Notice: This campus directory is the property of the University of Central Oklahoma. To protect the privacy of the individuals listed herein, neither this directory nor the information contained herein may be used, rented, distributed, or sold for commercial purposes.
How do I contact the UCO office of OneStop?
(405) 974-2727, [email protected]. Contact Undergraduate Admissions for information concerning admission, campus tours, tuition, scholarships, establishing residency or just general information about UCO.