How do I enable the light version of Outlook Web App?
Select the “Cogwheel” icon in the upper right corner and Display Settings → Outlook Web App version. Select the option Use the light version of Outlook Web App and click OK. Sign out of Office 365 and sign back in. Upon doing so, you will be presented with your mailbox in OWA Light mode.
Is there a light version of Outlook?
The light version of Outlook has fewer features than the standard version. To learn more, see Compare the standard and light versions of Outlook. Some features can be set up in the standard version of Outlook and then used in the light version.
How do I turn off light in Outlook Web Access?
Disable light version of Outlook Web Access
- Fill in your user name and password in the appropriate text fields and left-click Sign In.
- Left-click Options.
- Left-click Accessibility.
- Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use the blind and low vision experience.
- Left-click Save.
- Left-click Sign Out.
How do I update Outlook Web Access?
These updates are available from the Microsoft site.
- Open your Internet browser and navigate to Microsoft.com.
- Type “outlook web access update” in the search bar at the top of the Download Center page.
- Click “Download” once you have selected the update and save the file to your computer.
How do I change my Outlook Web App from full version to light?
In Outlook Web App, select Options. In the navigation pane on the left, select Outlook Web App version, and then clear the Use the Light Version of Outlook Web App checkbox. Select Save at the top of the page.
How do I switch to light version in Outlook?
- In the standard version of the web app, go to Settings > Mail > Expand the General menu > Light Version.
- Select the Use the light version of Outlook check box.
- Select Save.
What is a Web version of Outlook?
Outlook Web Access (OWA) is a browser-based way to access your Microsoft Outlook email. While it’s also been known as Outlook Web App, it’s now more commonly referred to as Outlook on the web. OWA once applied exclusively to the online version of Outlook which came with Microsoft Exchange Server.
What is the Web version of Outlook?
What is Outlook Web App Light version?
The light version of Outlook Web App is designed for use with older web browsers that aren’t supported by the standard version of Outlook Web App, for use over slow connections, and to meet accessibility needs by providing a simplified interface that’s easier to use with screen readers.
How do I change my Outlook to full version?
Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) – How to change from Light Version to Standard Version
- From the Outlook app, click on Options in the upper-right corner of the screen. (+)
- Click Outlook Version in the left-side menu.
- Open a new browser window and navigate to outlook.office365.com.
How do I change my version of Outlook?
To update Outlook manually, you can make Microsoft check online for any available updates and install it.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and click “File.”
- In the navigation pane, click “Office Account.”
- Click “Update Options.”
- Click “Update Now.”
How do I change my outlook to full version?