Can I activate Apple ID without a credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I create a iPhone 5 ID?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and tap the sign-in button .
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next.
- Confirm your phone number.
How can I create an Apple ID without payment method?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How can I use App Store without a credit card?
- Apple ID without a credit card.
- Apple ID – If you can’t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information. You can us the App Store/iTunes Gift cards to put a balance on your account, but you still may be asked for a credit card.
- App Store & iTunes Gift Cards by Email.
- Gift cards redeem.
How do I set a new Apple ID password?
Change your Apple ID password
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
How do I download apps on my iPhone without payment verification?
How to Fix “Verification Required” Message
- Go to your iPhone Settings and tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Select Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Select Payment Information in the Account Settings.
- Under Payment Information tap None to not associate any payment method to your Apple ID.
How can I download apps without Apple ID?
You have three main options to overcome this problem:
- Use a third-party tool to sideload apps onto your device.
- Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad so you can use alternative app stores.
- Use an older version of iTunes released by Apple that still supports the App Store.
How do I create an Apple ID for my iPhone?
How do you add an Apple ID?
1) In your browser, go to appleid.apple.com. 2) Sign in with your Apple ID user name and password. 3) In the Security section, click the Edit button. 4) Click the option labeled Add a Trusted Phone Number. 5) Choose your country from a popup menu.
How do you create an Apple ID on an iPhone?
Way 1. Create Apple ID via your iPhone settings Unlock your iPhone. On the home screen tap Settings. Go to iTunes & App Store. Tap Create New Apple ID. Choose the country you are in, then enter your regular email as a name of your Apple ID. Create a password, type it and verify.
How do you create an Apple iCloud ID?
Steps such as the following: Open Settings App. Tap on an iCloud tab. Tap Create a new Apple ID. Choose your Birthday tap Next. Write your First Name, Last Name taps Next. Tap on Get a free iCloud email address. Agree to the terms and conditions. Write a Password tap Next. Answer the Security Questions tap Next.
How do you Update Your Apple ID credit card?
Update Credit Card via iTunes. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and then click on Account in the top navigation bar. If you’re not already signed in, click on Sign In and log in using your Apple ID credentials. Next, click on Account again and this time you’ll see a couple of more options.