What is a countryman microphone?
Countryman Associates, Inc. is known for innovating high-quality, affordable microphones that go unnoticed in speaking, drama, live music, video production, and worship applications. Countryman packages its superior audio-capturing technology into extraordinarily tiny, sleek, visually unnoticeable products.
Where are Countryman mics made?
Menlo Park, California
Unparalleled Sound at Work Our wide range of direct boxes and highly customizeable earsets, lavaliers, instrument, hanging, and podium microphones are all designed, manufactured, and rigorously tested at our office in Menlo Park, California.
How do you clean a countryman microphone?
Remove the cap from the microphone and place the microphone in a safe place. Agitate the cap in a container of isopropyl alcohol or warm, slightly soapy water. DO NOT USE acetone or other harsh chemicals. Rinse the cap with clean water.
What do you mean by omnidirectional and bidirectional?
Omnidirectional microphones pick up sound from all directions equally. Bidirectional picks up sound equally from two directions, and are commonly used in mid-side recording setups.
Where should a headset mic sit?
Positioning a headset microphone
- Place the microphone element to the side of your mouth to avoid noise from breathing.
- Keep the microphone element about an inch from the side of your mouth, but not touching it.
- Make sure the front of the microphone points toward your mouth.
What headset microphone is best for singing?
Compare BEST Headset Microphones for Singing
- Shure WH20XLR. Best of The Best.
- Shure GLXDR14R. Best Premium Microphone.
- JK MIC-J 071S. Best Cheap Option.
- Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx. Best for Studio Recording.
- Shure PGA31. Best Starter Mic.
- ShureSM35. Best for Recording Sessions.
- Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1101.
- Shure BLX14R.
How do you maintain a microphone?
How to care for condenser microphones
- Always keep your mic in a plastic bag when not in use.
- Always use a stocking screen pop filter when recording vocals.
- Always keep a minimum distance of six inches between mouth and mic to prevent plosives from damaging the capsule.
Why do countryman microphones sound better close to me?
Less distance from you to the microphone means less feedback, less ambient room sound, less gain on the console for less electronic noise and more full, natural sound. Countryman microphones achieve maximum isolation by getting close to the source.
What is the Countryman A3 Halo gooseneck microphone?
Countryman Associates, recognized globally as a leading manufacturer of miniature microphones and direct boxes, is pleased to introduce the A3 Halo Gooseneck Microphone. Based on Countryman’s award-nominated A3 Podium Microphone, the A3 Halo includes an ultrabright LED […]
What is the Countryman B3 omnidirectional lavalier mic?
The black B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with Hardwired 3-Pin XLR Connector from Countryman is a water-resistant, miniature lavalier microphone for capturing high-quality audio.
Where are countryman’s products made?
Our wide range of direct boxes and highly customizeable earsets, lavaliers, instrument, hanging, and podium microphones are all designed, manufactured, and rigorously tested at our office in Menlo Park, California. Why Countryman? Less is more.