What does my girlies mean?
Girlies is defined as a casual term for a group of young girls. An example of girlies are the young ladies in a Brownie troop.
Which is correct girlie or girly?
Both are correct. You can use girlie or girly. Ex : Laura thinks herself to be feminine without being girlie. Girlie magazines are those journals which show nude young women in erotic poses.
What does the word aeriel mean?
1. Of, in, or caused by the air. 2. Existing or living in the air.
What does girly mean in text?
Girly girl is a slang term for a girl or woman who chooses to dress and behave in an especially feminine style, such as wearing pink, using make-up, using perfume, dressing in skirts, dresses and blouses, and talking about relationships and other activities which are associated with the traditional gender role of a …
Is girlies a Scrabble word?
Yes, girlie is in the scrabble dictionary.
Is girlie a name?
Girlie – Girl’s name meaning, origin, and popularity | BabyCenter.
When was the word girlie first used?
Girlie (n.) was used by 1921 in a slang sense of “bimbo, floozie.”
What is aerial give example?
1. The definition of aerial is something that is in or from the air. An example of something that is aerial is a picture taken from a helicopter. adjective. Living or taking place in the air.
How can I be girly?
A Guide to Embracing Your Femininity
- Wearing makeup.
- Removing body hair.
- Taking care of your skin, hair, and nails.
- Wearing girly clothes and accessories.
- Using the right fragrances.
- Using “feminine” body language and speech patterns.
- Avoiding undesirable situations.
- Staying true to yourself!
What does the name Gerlie mean?
Gerlie is a name that conveys a highly charged personality that attracts powerful ideas. You are diplomatic, gentle, intuitive, cooperative, and might even be a psychic.