What are good eyeshadow combinations?
Best EyeShadow Color Combinations You Must Try
- Gold and Nude. This is the best eyeshadow palette combination for a subtle eye effect.
- Burnt Orange and Navy. For women who love it bold and beautiful, this eye shadow palette combination works the best!
- Rose and Champagne.
- Cream and Taupe.
- Beige and grey.
- Coral and Blue.
How do I choose the right eyeshadow color?
Basic Rules For Picking Eye Shadow Colors
- Include A Neutral Color In Your Eyeshadow Palette.
- Mix Matte With Shimmer Eyeshadow Finishes.
- Pick A Light, Medium, And Dark Color For Blending Success.
- Pay Attention To Your Skin’s Undertone.
- Pick Shades That Flatter Your Eye Color.
- Matte Beige, Shimmery Bronze, And Chocolate Brown.
How can I make my eyes look beautiful?
Here are 13 easy, no-fuss ways to help keep your eyes looking as bright and healthy as possible.
- Avoid dry air.
- Put green tea bags on your eyelids.
- Up your intake of omega fatty acids.
- Try using rose water.
- Use cucumbers to avoid puffiness.
- Try an eye massage.
- Get good quality sleep.
- Protect your eyes from the sun.
How to apply eye makeup properly?
Always Start with an Eye Primer Take out your eye makeup kit to get started with the first step which is the eye primer as a base. Eye primer creates a smooth and clear surface ready for applying eye makeup. Once the primer has dried, apply your eyeshadow foundation, concealer or base. This way, the eyeshadow sticks better on your skin.
How to apply eyeshadow like a pro?
Here’s a neat trick you can try: Dip the tip of the brush in water to dampen it. Then, glide it on the eyeshadow. Apply again on the innermost corner of the eyes (tear duct area). You’ll be amazed at how pigmented it is.
How to make your eyebrows look good with eyeshadow?
Do the Eyebrows Here’s a neat trick you can try: Dip the tip of the brush in water to dampen it. Then, glide it on the eyeshadow. Apply again on the innermost corner of the eyes (tear duct area). You’ll be amazed at how pigmented it is. Once you’re done, use the same color to highlight the arch of your eyebrows.
Which part of the eye do you apply eyeshadow on?
The eyelid is the largest area on the eye to apply eyeshadow. Best brush? A flat shader brush—it packs on a lot of product. Best eyeshadows? Take your pick! You can use any color eyeshadow & finish. We suggest shimmer finishes, because they work best to open up the eyes. What is it?