How do I make a simple line graph in Word?
To insert a line graph, go to the Insert Tab and click on Charts. A pop-up window will appear containing different types of charts and graphs. Scroll down to Line Chart and select the desired one. Then click on OK to insert the line graph on your blank page.
How do you make a blank line graph?
- Start Word. Click the “Insert” tab, and then click the “Chart” button.
- Click the “Chart Type” drop-down menu and choose “Line Chart.”
- Click into the small Excel window on the page. Highlight all of the cells.
- Press the “Delete” key to remove all of the data, making the chart empty.
What is a simple line graph?
A simple line graph is a kind of graph that is plotted with only a single line. Like in the diagram above, it shows the relationship between two variables. In most cases, one of these variables is independent, while the other is a dependent variable.
How do you make a line graph on Google Docs?
To insert a line graph, click on the Insert tab and then click on the arrow next to the Charts. Select the 3rd option – Line. Google docs will insert a line chart on the page. Double-click on the chart to select it.
How do I make a line graph in Word 2021?
Add a chart to your document in Word
- Click Insert > Chart.
- Click the chart type and then double-click the chart you want.
- In the spreadsheet that appears, replace the default data with your own information.
- When you’ve finished, close the spreadsheet.
- If you want, use the Layout Options button.
What are the 7 steps to drawing a line graph?
Terms in this set (7)
- identify the independent and dependent variables.
- determine the range of the data that needs to be plotted for each axis.
- choose the ranges for the axes.
- number and label each axis.
- plot the data points.
- draw the “best fit” line for the data.
- give the graph a title.