How do I log into Citrix ShareFile?
- Launch the application or click the ShareFile / Citrix File icon in the notification area or the menu bar.
- Type your account URL (“mycompany” for mycompany.sharefile.com).
- Sign in with your credentials.
How do I log into a shared file?
Open a web browser and go to www.ShareFile.com. In the upper right-hand corner of the webpage, click Sign In located next to the menu. Enter your email address and the password you chose when you set up your account, and click Sign In.
How do I access my Citrix folder?
In order to access your department folder on Citrix environment, you must have completed Install and Setup Citrix Receiver on your machine.
- Launch Citrix Receiver from your windows Start menu or by using Search box.
- Provide your credentials to connect and Click “Log On”.
- You will see Citrix StoreFront home screen.
How do you log out of ShareFile?
ShareFile Sync Not Working, But Password Works Using Web Browser
- Click the Citrix Files app icon on your computer’s launcher. If you are using a Windows computer, right click the icon and click Settings.
- Click Logout.
- Click OK to confirm.
- The Citrix Files / ShareFile login popup will be displayed.
How do I setup a shared file?
Sharing files using basic settings
- Open File Explorer on Windows 10.
- Navigate to the folder you want to share.
- Right-click the item, and select the Properties option.
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Click the Share button.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the user or group to share a file or folder.
- Click the Add button.
How does Citrix ShareFile work?
An option unique to ShareFile is the ability to request files from others and have them delivered to you securely. You do this by sending the person either an email through ShareFile’s email system or a secure upload link through your own email. The email directs the person to a web page to upload the file.
Where do files appear when people share a file with you?
Files or folders shared with you appear under the names of the people who shared them. Select a file or folder to open it, just as you would any other item in OneDrive.
How do I share files?
Share with specific people
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share .
- Under “Share with people and groups,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- To change what people can do to your doc, on the right, click the Down arrow.
- Choose to notify people.
- Click Share or Send.
How do I share a folder in Citrix?
To share a folder with a user, you will need to be an admin user on the folder, or the creator. Simply navigate to that folder location > Select the People on this Folder tab > Add People to Folder > Select the user and assign permissions > Add.
How do I open a Citrix file in Windows 10?
Alternate Windows 10 procedure:
- Navigate to your Downloads folder.
- Locate a Launch.
- Select Open with…
- Click More apps.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select “Look for another app on this PC”
- Look for a Citrix folder in the list of folders.
- Open the Citrix folder, and then open the ICA Client folder.
How do I use ShareFile?
Our staff will create your secured account and email you instructions on how to log onto your new ShareFile account.
How do you use ShareFile?
ShareFile is a cloud-based file sharing service that enables users to easily and securely exchange documents. The service enables users to send large documents by e-mail, securely handle document transfers to third parties, and access a collaboration space from desktops or mobile devices.
How to use ShareFile?
Is Citrix ShareFile HIPAA compliant?
Lately we’ve been discussing in the office whether certain cloud-based solutions are HIPAA compliant or not. Citrix Sharefile is a secure, cloud-based platform for businesses to store and share large files.