How do I install SmarterMail on Windows server 2012?
1 Install SmarterMail
- 1.1 Download SmarterMail installation package.
- 1.2 Run the SmarterMail installer.
- 2.1 Set up the administrator account “admin” to log in to SmarterMail.
- 2.2 Configure the server DNS.
- 2.3 Disable relay.
- 2.4 Set up authentication.
- 2.5 Specify password requirements.
- 2.6 Set up SMTP authentication.
How do I install SmarterMail on Windows server?
Manually Installing SmarterMail
- Identify the server(s) on which you want to manually install SmarterMail.
- Download the .
- Unzip the manual installer inside the default installation path for SmarterMail, which is C:\Program Files\SmarterTools\SmarterMail.
Does smartermail run on Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit?
IMPORTANT: SmarterMail 16.x requires installation on Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit or higher… My Smarter Mails 16 (16.3.x) installation still runs on a Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) with no problems. Now I’m a little irritated by the statement above!?!
What are the minimum system requirements for smartermail?
SmarterMail was designed to run with multiple applications on the same server based on the following minimum requirements: Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit or higher. Microsoft IIS 8 and above. The server requires minimum 4GB RAM and 2 Core CPU. Let us further discuss how our Support Engineers install SmarterMail on Windows Server.
What is smartermail and how does it work?
The SmarterMail application is a popular mail server with rich features for normal and administrative users. It is an Exchange-level mail server software program and available at a low price compared to others. It requires less hardware, lower maintenance expenses, and provides greater stability to users.
How do I create a thread in smartermail 16?
(SM16/SM17) Select a category for your thread. Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag’s usage. IMPORTANT: SmarterMail 16.x requires installation on Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit or higher… My Smarter Mails 16 (16.3.x) installation still runs on a Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) with no problems.