How do I check my data usage on prepaid?
Once logged in, follow the steps below:
- Login to My Account.
- From your Dashboard, select your Prepaid Mobile Broadband service number.
- Here, you’ll see your service summary which includes your remaining data balance and credit expiry date.
What number do I text for Telstra balance?
I presume you have tried typing 2 then send . You can also log into your My Account on your computer to see your account balance. or ring them on 132200 and say “Prepaid “, or go into a Telstra store. They will all be able to help you find it on your mobile once you tell them what make and model mobile phone you have.
How do I check my usage?
To check your current month’s usage on your Android phone, go to Settings > Connections > Data Usage. The screen shows your billing period and the amount of cellular data you’ve used so far. You can also set a mobile data limit on this screen.
How do I check my remaining data on Telstra prepaid?
Download or open the My Telstra app or go to My Telstra in your browser. Select the Services tab. Find your service and you’ll see your remaining balance (across data, calls, text and international allowances)
How do I check my data usage Telstra?
Telstra My Account tutorial
- Select your device’s operating system above.
- Select your device by clicking the appropriate image, or you can search for it in the toolbar.
- Select ‘Data & Wireless’ on the toolbar.
- Scroll down and select ‘View data usage’
How do I check my Telstra prepaid credit?
Sign in to My Telstra using your Telstra ID. Locate the Pre-Paid service you want to check the balance of….How do I check the balance of my Pre-Paid service?
- Open the My Telstra App.
- Select the ‘Services’ tab and select your Pre-Paid service.
- You’ll see your balance on the ‘Service summary’ screen.
How much data do I have on my phone?
Check Android Phone Data Use To view your data usage, tap Settings > Data. You can Set mobile data limit on this screen. For more detail, tap Settings > Connections > Data usage. Swipe up to see how much data your apps use, ordered from most to least.
What number do I dial to check my data usage?
You can also check your text and data meter by dialing #3282 (or #DATA), which send the information back as a free text message.
How do I check my Telstra data usage via SMS?
You can get an estimate of how much data you’ll use with our data usage calculator or SMS ‘use’ to 176.