What Greek word means calm?
i̱rémi̱se. More Greek words for calm down. ηρεμώ verb. i̱remó̱ calm, quiet, quieten, relax, compose. κατευνάσει
How do you spell support in French?
Table of Contents
- Supporter Vs Soutenir – to Support in French.
- 1 – Supporter and Soutenir With Things – to Support as in to Hold Together.
- 2 – Supporter and Soutenir With People – to Support Someone ≠ to (not) stand someone.
- 3 – Un Soutien is For Moral / School Help in French.
What Greek word means powerful?
ischyrós. More Greek words for powerful. ισχυρός adjective. ischyrós strong, potent, mighty, influential, forceful. δυνατός adjective.
How do you say support in other languages?
In other languages support
- American English: support /səˈpɔrt/
- Arabic: دَعْم
- Brazilian Portuguese: apoio.
- Chinese: 支持
- Croatian: podrška.
- Czech: podpora.
- Danish: støtte.
- Dutch: ondersteuning.
What language is Halcyon?
The English adjective halcyon “calm; peaceful; tranquil” is rooted in ancient Greek—and classical mythology. Halcyon ultimately derives via Latin alcyōn from Greek alkyṓn “kingfisher.”
How do you say calm in other languages?
In other languages calm
- American English: calm /ˈkɑm/
- Arabic: سَاكِن
- Brazilian Portuguese: calmo.
- Chinese: 平静的
- Croatian: miran.
- Czech: klidný
- Danish: rolig.
- Dutch: kalm.
What is support in Sanskrit?
IPA: səpɔrtSanskrit: सपॉर्ट / सपोर्ट
What football team do you support in French?
“quelle équipe est-ce que tu soutiens?”
What does the Greek word kratos mean?
Unaware of the actual mythological god named Kratos appearing in Prometheus Bound, the creators coincidentally chose the name Kratos, the same Greek word meaning “Strength”, of which the mythological figure Kratos is the personification.
How do you say kindness in other languages?
In other languages kindness
- American English: kindness /ˈkaɪndnɪs/
- Arabic: لَطِيفٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: gentileza.
- Chinese: 好意
- Croatian: dobrota.
- Czech: laskavost.
- Danish: venlighed.
- Dutch: vriendelijkheid.
How do you spell Halcion?
Trademark. a benzodiazepine, used as a sleeping drug and as an anxiolytic.