What are some basic French words?
Build your confidence up by starting with some basic words and phrases to start building your French word bank:
- Bonjour = Hello, Good morning.
- Au revoir = Goodbye.
- Oui = Yes.
- Non = No.
- Merci = Thank you.
- Merci beaucoup = Thank you very much.
- Fille = Girl.
- Garçon = Boy.
What is the easiest French word?
Basic French words at a glance Bonjour. Hello. Merci. Thank you. Merci beaucoup.
How can I memorize French words easily?
10 Ways to Memorize French Vocabulary Fast
- Get to the Roots. Memorize words that share the same root at the same time.
- Know Your Cognates.
- Practice With Your Textbook.
- Three Is a Magic Number.
- Listen and Repeat.
- Use It in a Sentence.
- Make Associations.
- Word of the Day.
What are some nice French words?
Inspirational and Cute French Words
- alunissage (feminine noun) – moon landing.
- bienvenue (verb) – welcome.
- chatoyer (verb) – to shimmer.
- espérer (verb) – hope.
- esprit (masculine noun) – mind.
- etoile (feminine noun) – star.
- félicitations (plural noun) – congratulations.
- flâner (verb) – to wander with no destination in mind.
What is French vocabulary?
of language] vocabulaire m.
Why is French so hard to learn for beginners?
French can be tricky because it’s not a phonetic language and the pronunciation of this language is the most difficult among the four mentioned languages.
What are some good French textbooks for beginners?
Complete French Beginner to Intermediate Course
How to learn French for free?
ieLanguages. French pronunciation,listening and vocabulary are all available on the ieLanguages website.
How do you learn French?
Immersing Yourself in French Read and write in French. To familiarize yourself with the language, you’ll need to read and write in it. Listen to things in French. Put on some French music, or your favorite movie dubbed in French. Speak in French. This is one of the most important components to learning French. Practice frequently.