How much do the socks at Skyzone cost?
3. Sky Socks. If you want to jump, you must have a pair of Sky Socks. They cost $4 a pair and are yours to keep and bring back with you when you return.
What is the coolest trampoline park?
Best Trampoline Parks In The World
- Sky Zone.
- Altitude Trampoline Park.
- Flight Trampoline Park.
- Launch Trampoline Park.
- Urban Air Adventure Park.
- Get Air Trampoline Park.
- Helium Adventure Park.
- Freefall Trampoline Park.
How much are sky zone tickets near me?
General Admission Pricing
- 30 minutes. Weekday $18.00. Buy Tickets.
- 60 minutes. Weekday $23.00. Buy Tickets.
- 90 minutes. Weekday $26.00. Buy Tickets.
- 120 minutes. Weekday $32.00. Buy Tickets.
Are trampoline parks safe?
Injuries at trampoline parks range from minor sprains and bruises, dislocated joints, fractures and broken bones, and in more severe incidents, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), and death. This data was collected by the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS).
Are Sky Zone socks free?
Sky Socks are required and sold separately. They cost $3.00/pair and they are reusable!
Why do you have to wear Sky Zone socks?
Lockers are available for rent to store your valuables while you play. Are socks required to jump at Sky Zone? They are required while jumping at Sky Zone and you can bring them back on your next visit to reuse as long as they are in good condition.
What is the world’s biggest indoor trampoline park?
Sector6 Extreme Air Sports
Why not have them work off all that holiday energy at the Sector6 Extreme Air Sports, the world’s largest trampoline park, and it’s right here in New Orleans.
What is the biggest trampoline park?
It’s in Texas City! TEXAS CITY, Texas (KTRK) — With more than 55,000 square feet of jumping and bouncing space, the new Altitude Trampoline Park landing in Texas City is the largest trampoline park in the United States.