How do I download free ringtones to my phone?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone.
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Notification Sounds.
What is the best free ringtone app?
In this short roundup, we’ll take a look at the best Android apps for ringtones.
- InShot MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker.
- Pi Music Player.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Z Ringtones 2019.
Can you download free ringtones?
Search for ringtones only on free and legal ringtone websites. These include Mobile 9, Zedge, Notification Sounds, and MyTinyPhone. Get iPhone/Android ringtones and makers: Ringtone Maker, Audiko Ringtones Free, Zedge Ringtones, and Hip Hop & Rap Ringtones.
How do you get ringtones on an Android phone?
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Sounds section.
- Tap Phone ringtone.
- If you get an “Open with” or “Complete action using” prompt, select the system’s Sound Picker app instead of a file manager or Zedge.
- Tap the custom ringtone you added to the ringtones folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I get ringtones for my Android?
How to change your ringtone on an Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android mobile device.
- Tap on “Sounds and vibration.”
- Tap on “Ringtone.”
- The next menu will be a list of possible preset ringtones.
- Once you’ve selected a new ringtone, tap on it so that there’s a blue circle to the left of the selection.
How do I download ringtones to my Samsung Galaxy?
How do I set a music file as a ringtone on my Samsung Galaxy…
- 1 Tap “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”.
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. To use your own music file, tap the + icon.
- 5 Select the music file.
- 6 Tap “Done”.
Where are my downloaded ringtones?
It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone.