Why can I not delete history on Safari?
Turn off your Content & Privacy Restrictions Safari’s Clear History and Website Data button is grayed out when restrictions are turned on. You can edit the Content & Privacy Restrictions from your Screen Time settings, you may need to use a Screen Time passcode to do this, if you have one.
How do I clear my safari history on my iPhone?
Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I erase google history on my iPad?
Clear your history
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the bottom right, tap More History .
- At the bottom, tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Check Browsing history. It may be checked by default.
- Uncheck any other items you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data. Clear Browsing Data.
- At the top right, tap Done.
How do you clear history on a Macbook?
How to clear browsing history in Safari browser?
- Step 1: Open Safari app on your device.
- Step 2: Then, go to the top and choose ‘history’.
- Step 3: Now, tap on ‘clear history’
- Step 4: Click the ‘pop-up’ menu.
- Step 5: Choose the time period of history you want to delete from the drop-down menu.
Where is Google history on Macbook?
Part 4. As such, you should also be able to distinguish search history from browsing history with our guide above.
How do I erase google history on my iPhone?
Delete all past searches
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- Tap the search bar. View all.
- Tap Clear all. Clear on-device history.
How do you delete history on Safari Mac?
Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
How do I delete my Google Chrome history on Mac?
How to clear search history in Chrome
- Click on the History menu and Show Full History.
- Now select “Clear browsing data” in the left sidebar.
- Choose a time period for which you want to clear data and then check the boxes next to the data you want to delete.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.