Who were the 10 Ashara Mubashara?
10 Jannati Sahaba Names (Ashra Mubashra)
- Abu Bakar (R.A)
- Umar Farooq (R.A)
- Uthman (R.A)
- Ali (R.A)
- Talha (R.A)
- Zubair ibn-e-Awam (R.A)
- Abu Obaidaibn-al-Jarah (R.A)
- Abdul Rehmanibn-e-Auf (R.A)
What are the names of paradise?
Islam defines heaven as Jannah, the paradise where good people rest after leaving their earthly body….The seven levels of heaven are as follows:
- Jannat-al-Adan. This is the ‘eternal place’.
What are the levels of paradise?
Layers of Jannah
- Firdaws – The Highest Gardens of Paradise (al-Kahf, Al-Mu’minoon)
- Dār al-maqāmah – The Home (Fāṭir)
- Jannatul Aliyah (suras Haqqah, Ghashiyah)
- Dār al-salām – Home of Peace (Yūnus, Al-An’am)
- Dār al-Ākhirah – The Home in the Hereafter (al-‘Ankabūt)
What are the 8 doors of Paradise?
Baab As-Salaat. Getty Images / Tareq Saifur Rahman.
Who are the 10 blessed companions?
10 Blessed companion
- Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique (Razi ALLAH Ta Aala Anho)
- Hazrat Umar Farooq (Razi ALLAH Ta Aala Anho)
- Hazrat Usman (Razi ALLAH Ta Aala Anho)
- Hazrat Ali (Razi ALLAH Ta Aala Anho)
- Hazrat Abu Ubaida bin Jarrah (Razi ALLAH Ta Aala Anho)
- Hazrat Abdur Rahman bin Auf (Razi ALLAH Ta Aala Anho)
Who are the ten blessed companions?
Who is the gatekeeper of heaven in Islam?
Riḍwan (or Riswan) is an angel in Islam, who guards the gates of heaven.
What is the 7th heaven in Islam?
The heavens are above each other. The First heaven is the lowest, and the seventh is the highest. Allah says that he adorned the lowest heaven with stars. So this is interpreted that the lowest heaven is our universe.
Who are the ten companions promised paradise in Islam?
What is Ashra Mubashra in Islam?
List of the Names of Ashra Mubashra, Ashra Mubashra are those Companions of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H), who were given Good News in their life that they will be awarded Heaven.