What was the best flash game?
Best Flash games
- Alien Hominid. When users open up Flashpoint for the first time, this is the game they must play first.
- Meat Boy.
- Bloons TD5.
- Super House Of Dead Ninjas.
- Adobo’s Big Adventure.
- Age Of War.
- Radioactive Teddy Bear Zombies.
- Strike Force Heroes.
What is the best platformer game ever?
20 Best Platform Games
- Super Mario 2: Yoshi’s Island (1995)
- Castlevania (1986)
- Super Mario Odyssey (2017)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)
- LittleBigPlanet (2008)
- Mirror’s Edge (2008)
- Super Mario Bros (1985)
- Super Mario 64 (1996)
How do you make a good platformer game?
11 Tips for making a fun platformer
- Keep the user interface simple.
- Make important information easy to see.
- Mind your collision boundaries.
- Make it easy to jump over gaps.
- Make it possible to change animation states anytime, anywhere.
- Provide plenty of power-ups and collectables.
- Write generic, but versatile AI.
What is the best 3D platformer?
10 Best Modern 3D Platformers, Ranked
- 1 Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (2020)
- 2 A Hat In Time (2017)
- 3 Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (2021)
- 4 Pumpkin Jack (2020)
- 5 Bowser’s Fury (2021)
- 6 Spyro Reignited Trilogy (2018)
- 7 Yooka-Laylee (2017)
- 8 SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated (2020)
How do you make a platformer feel good?
How To Make A Platformer “Feel” Good
- Speed. A strong sense of speed is both fun and important.
- Friction. This is more of an opinion thing and will differ from game to game, but it is an important topic.
- Wall Jump. A proper wall jump is what I like to call a “duct-tape wall jump”.
- Wall Stick.
What makes a good platformer level?
However, there are some basic principles that apply across almost all games: a level should tell a story in some way, it should keep in mind the mechanics of the game, it should be so difficult that the player doesn’t get bored, but not too difficult, lest it makes the player angry and frustrated.