What is another way of saying good job?
That’s great. I’m impressed. Keep working on it; you’re improving. Congratulations, you got it right!
How do you say excellent job?
85 ways to say “great job”
- “Nice work!”
- “Excellent job on that project.”
- “Thanks for helping out.”
- “Wow, that’s impressive work.”
- “Congratulations on a job well done.”
- “Outstanding work!”
- “You are a fast learner.”
- “You’re so good at what you do.”
How do you praise someone professionally for their work?
It’s good to show appreciation for the skills, insight and perspective a new coworker brings.
- “Keep up the great work.”
- “I love your confidence.”
- “You’re very creative.”
- “You’ve been a great addition to the team!”
- “I’m excited to work with someone with your experience.”
How do you tell someone they are doing a good job?
“You always find a way to get it done – and done well!” “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.” “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.” “Your efforts at strengthening our culture have not gone unnoticed.”
How do you say great job without saying great job?
- “Hmm!” Smile and nod. That’s right.
- Tell me about this!
- I can see that you_____. (
- You look proud.
- Describe + How did you do it?
- Thank you!
- Describe + I appreciate your hard work / effort.
- Your face looks happy!
How do you say good job to your boss?
How do you praise someone in a business?
- “Way to go/ Good job” Another informal way of giving praise for something someone has done well.
- “Way to go, Jack. I knew you could do it.” (This is more informal than the expression below)
- “Good/Excellent idea” A: “Pizza, anyone?”
- “You’re a genius” “You’re a genius.
- “Compliments to the chef!”