How do I redirect http to https in IIS 6?
IIS Redirect HTTP to HTTPS : Enabling the HTTPS Redirection in IIS
- Download and install the IIS URL Rewrite Module.
- Open IIS Manager, in the console select the website you want to redirect.
- Select URL Rewrite.
- Click Add Rules.
- Select Blank Rule, click OK.
- Enter the Name of rule.
How do I redirect in OWA?
In the IIS section, double-click HTTP Redirect. Select the Redirect requests to this destination check box. Type the absolute path of the /owa virtual directory. For example, type https://mail.contoso.com/owa.
How do I redirect http to https exchange?
In IIS Manager, expand the server, expand Sites, and expand Default Web Site. Select the virtual directory, and verify Features View is selected at the bottom of the page. In the IIS section, double-click SSL Settings. On the SSL Settings page, select the Require SSL check box, and in the Actions pane, click Apply.
How do I change from http to https in IIS 7?
For this method of redirecting from HTTP to HTTPS, you will need to do the following;
- Install the Microsoft URL Rewrite Module.
- Install your SSL certificate in IIS 7 and bind it to your website.
- Make sure Require SSL is NOT checked under SSL Settings for your website (uncheck the boxes that are checked in this screenshot)
How do I change the OWA URL in Exchange 2013?
Configure External and Internal URL in Exchange 2013
- Step 1: Outlook Web Access.
- Step 2: Exchange Control Panel (ecp) or Exchange Admin Center.
- Step 3: ActiveSync.
- Step 4: Offline Address Book (OAB)
- Step 5: Exchange Web Services (EWS)
- Step 6: Outlook Anywhere.
- Step 7: Auto Discover.
Do you need to redirect HTTP to HTTPS?
After you install the certificate on the server, you must force the redirect from unsecured HTTP to secured HTTPS. Otherwise your website will be available and work on two protocols, secured and insecured (it allows the use of an unsecured protocol as well).
Should I redirect HTTP to HTTPS?
As mr spuratic explains, to really makes things better, browser should use HTTPS by default; ideally, the whole Web would be HTTPS-only: if browsers try HTTPS first but fall back to HTTP in case of errors, then an active attacker can simulate the failure and force a fallback.
Does exchange use IIS?
Microsoft Exchange 2010 uses Internet Information Services (IIS) 7, which supports anonymous and Integrated Windows authentication by default.