How do I get my portable DVD player to work?
How to Fix a Portable DVD Player
- Try to clean the disc if the DVD player says “No Disc.” The disc might be simply be too dirty for the lens to read.
- Check your DVD picture settings if the screen seems squished or unbalanced.
- Manually eject a DVD if your DVD player’s DVD tray gets stuck closed.
How do I get my DVD player to work?
How to Connect a DVD Player to a TV
- Unplug your TV and DVD player.
- Set the DVD player on a shelf near the TV.
- Connect your DVD player with the included cables.
- Whichever cable you use, plug one end into the DVD player, and the other into the corresponding port in the TV.
How do you fix a portable DVD player that won’t load?
If a car portable DVD player is not loading discs, check the tin ribbon wire that connect the optic lens and the main board. Replace the cables and restart if necessary. Try another disc, if dvd player stuck on loading problem doesn’t happen with another disc, check if the problematic disc is dirty or scratched.
How do you hook up a portable DVD player to your TV?
Use a set of composite cables with the familiar, color-coded connectors that match the jacks on the TV. These RCA-type plugs hook up in seconds. Many TV sets are equipped with AV jacks on the front, which is convenient for temporarily hooking up a portable DVD player.
Why would a DVD player say “disc error”?
The DVD disc is dirty or scratched.
How do you start a DVD player?
you can start by powering on your dvd player with your dvd remote and place your dvd in the player. Next you will need to change the input on the tv by press the input button below the tv power button on the TV remote, keep pressing until your dvd screen appears.
How do you run a DVD on your computer?
Run a DVD on your computer. Open the DVD disk drive by pushing the “Eject” button next to or underneath the drive. Insert the DVD with the title-side facing up. Hit the “Eject” button again to close the disk drive and load the DVD. For laptops, push the drive back into the computer gently. Click on the “Start” button.