How do I get my CNM transcript?
Current Students (attended CNM within the last three terms)
- Log in to myCNM with your username and password.
- Click the Student tab.
- Click the Request an Official Transcript link.
- Follow the on screen prompts to order your official transcript(s)
How do I send my transcripts to CNM?
Submit Official Transcripts: Request official transcripts from each institution previously attended and send them to CNM Records Office, 525 Buena Vista SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.
How do I change my address for CNM?
You can updated your address through myCNM, or at the following locations:
- Records Office at Main Campus.
- Admissions offices at Montoya, South Valley, or Westside campuses.
How much does it cost to send a transcript from East Central College?
The transcript fee is $6.25 per transcript. Fees are subject to change. Refer to the schedule or College web site for current information.
How much does East Central Community College Cost?
In-state tuition 3,150 USD, Out-of-state tuition 5,250 USD (2019 – 20)
East Central Community College/Undergraduate tuition and fees
What are the transcripts from university?
Academic Transcripts are a set of documents to show the student’s records of studies like the courses completed, grades obtained, subject wise marks, degrees and awards. It is an official document awarded to students by schools, colleges and universities.
How do I transfer credits from ECC?
Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Make sure we have your correct program of study on file.
- Submit official transcripts from each institution you’ve attended to [email protected].
- Complete the Transcript Evaluation Request Form.
- Create an educational plan with the help of your ECC advisor.
How much is ECC per credit hour?
Credit Course Charges
|Residency||Tuition per credit hour Effective Summer 2021|
|In-District Resident, Work In-District, In-District Internet||$132.00|
|Out-of-State & International Resident||$396.00|
How much is room and board at East Central Community College?
|Room and Board||$3,830|
|On-Campus Other Budget||$3,800|
|Books and Supplies||$1,480|