How do I edit the WooCommerce product category in WordPress?
Display product categories on the shop page Customizing with Product Catalog will help you set it up. Go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog. Here you choose what to display on the main shop page. Then, select Show categories to have product categories displayed on your shop.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product page in WordPress?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template.
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch.
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page.
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product.
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
How do I customize a category in WordPress?
Once a category has been assigned to the post, and the post is published, edit the navigation menu to add the category page:
- Open the Customizer.
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “Rearrange Woocommerce Products”.
- Click install.
- Click activate.
- Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
How do I edit categories in WooCommerce?
Customize WooCommerce Category Page using a Plugin This way, you can edit the description of the product categories to display them on the category pages. To start using this plugin, in your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New. Then, search for Category Editor, click Install Now, and then activate the plugin.
Can you edit category page in WordPress?
Enhanced Category Pages works by letting you edit your category pages with all of the same WordPress Editor options you have when writing posts or pages. Once you click on Enhanced Edit, you’ll see what looks like the normal WordPress Editor: Any content that you add here will go straight to your custom category pages.
How do I change category layout in WordPress?
How to edit WordPress & Business Directory categories
- To view or update your post categories go to Posts >> Categories.
- To view or update your Business Directory categories go to Businesses >> Categories.
Can you edit a category page in WordPress?
Can Elementor edit category page?
You cannot modify WordPress categories in any page builder (Elementor included). What you do is to go to Posts > Categories and rename the category there, for example.