How do I complain to Glasgow City Council?
Please contact us by the following means: Write to us Customer Care team, Glasgow City Council, G2 9rX Use the online form www.glasgow.gov.uk/complaints Phone us on 0141 287 0900 We can also give you this leaflet in other formats (such as large print, audio and Braille). or on our behalf.
How do I contact Glasgow City Council during Covid?
If you have any queries please get in touch by Email or phone 0141 345 0543.
What’s happening with the bins in Glasgow?
The Bin Replacement Programme is investing in local neighbourhoods and has removed 48,000 small metal dustbins from the backcourts/common bin areas of flats and tenements and replaced them with larger wheeled bins free of charge. We have also providing 31,000 extra recycling bins.
Can you email Glasgow City Council?
Like most organisations we make regular use of email to contact our citizens and service users. We also provide council email addresses to allow them to contact us quickly and easily. However, when using email as a means of communicating with us, you should be aware that it is not completely secure.
How do I complain about the council?
Making a complaint
- by email at [email protected].
- by telephone on 020 7934 9753.
- by letter to Corporate Complaints Officer at: Corporate Governance, London Councils, 59½ Southwark Street, London, SE1 0AL.
How do I complain about social services?
Stage 1: local resolution To make a formal complaint about the Children and Families Service, please email [email protected] or tel 020 8356 5800.
How do I email Glasgow council tax?
Housing Benefits and Council Tax Reduction
- Online through our Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction contact form.
- By email as an attachment to [email protected].
- By post to: Council Tax and Housing Benefit Service, PO Box 36, Glasgow, G1 1JE.
Are brown bins being collected in Glasgow?
Kerbside Collections – update Due to industrial action recovery planning there will be no brown bins (garden and food waste) collected until 7 December 2021. At present residents can place food waste in their general waste bin as the service is focusing on the general waste collection service.
How do you make a strong complaint?
Use this sample letter and these tips to write an effective complaint:
- Be clear and concise.
- State exactly what you want done and how long you’re willing to wait for a response.
- Don’t write an angry, sarcastic, or threatening letter.
- Include copies of relevant documents, like receipts, work orders, and warranties.
What is the best way to make a complaint?
Here are five simple tips to help you stay calm, be polite and get what you want when you complain in English.
- Start politely.
- Make your request into a question.
- Explain the problem.
- Don’t blame the person you are dealing with.
- Show the you are in the know.