Which is the most unsafe car in India?
Top 10 Most Unsafe Indian Cars | Unsafe Cars in India
- Maruti Celerio. Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a famous 5-door hatchback from Maruti.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto.
- Maruti Eeco.
- Renault Kwid.
- Datsun Redigo.
- Hyundai Santro.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagonr.
Which is Indias safest car?
List of Top 10 Safest Cars in India
- Tata Nexon – NCAP Rating 5 Stars.
- Tata Altroz – NCAP Rating 5 Stars.
- Mahindra XUV 300 – NCAP Rating 5 Stars.
- Mahindra Marazzo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Volkswagen Polo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Tata Tiago – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
Why Indian cars are not safe?
Their bodies didn’t have sophisticated crumple zones to direct impact away from passengers, the number of airbags they had were minimal or non-existent, and dynamic safety technologies were restricted to premium models.
Which car has lowest safety rating?
Here are the five cars with lowest Global NCAP safety ratings awarded between 2019 and 2020.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso – Zero rating.
- Datsun Redi-GO – One star.
- Hyundai Santro – Two stars.
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR – Two stars.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios – Two stars.
Is Tata Nexon really safe?
The Tata Nexon achieved a full 5-star rating for adult occupant protection and a 3-star rating for child occupant protection in the Global NCAP crash test. The Nexon scored 16.06 points out of a total of 17 points for adult occupant safety. For child occupant protection, it got 25.00 points out of a total of 49 points.
Are Tata cars safe?
The newly launched Tata Punch SUV occupies the top most position on the list of the safest cars in the Indian car market with the highest ever score of 16.453 and five stars for adult occupant protection rating by Global NCAP car safety agency. It scored four stars with 40.891 points for child occupant protection.
How safe are Indian cars?
There are several cars in the Indian market that are rated 5-star by the NCAP, namely: Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon, and Tata Altroz. The highest NCAP rating is that of 5-stars. There are several cars in the Indian market that are rated 5-star by the NCAP, namely: Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon, and Tata Altroz.
Which is the safest car in India?
Last year in 2020, Mahindra XUV300 became the safest Indian car as per the rating of the Global NCAP crash test. With a five-star rating for adult occupants and a four-star for child safety, it sits at the top of the list of safest cars in India. It’s the only Indian vehicle to score four stars for child safety in the Global NCAP test.
Which is the safest hatchback in India?
2. Tata Altroz: Safest Hatchback In India (5/5 GNCAP) Due to its build quality and safety features, Tata Altroz has become quite popular among automotive enthusiasts. This hatchback is a premium product of Tata Motors, and also it’s one of the safest cars Tata has produced to date.
Is Tata Nexon the safest car in India?
We can say that Tata Nexon is one of the cars that drove the movement of safer cars in India. According to Global NCAP, Tata Nexon scored five stars and three stars for adult and child occupants, respectively.
Is Tata Altroz the safest hatchback in India?
The Tata Altroz is also a fully engineered car in India to receive the safety award from the agency, making it one of the safest premium hatchbacks in India. The crash test results of the Tata Altroz revealed that there is good protection for adult occupants seated at the front protected by airbags in the frontal crash test.