Where does the LRT go in Edmonton?

Metro Line LRT The Metro Line travels from NAIT in the north to Health Sciences/Jubilee.

What time does the LRT start running in Edmonton?

between 5am and 1am
The LRT runs daily between 5am and 1am, with trains travelling on a five-minute frequency during rush hour time periods, ten-minute frequency midday and Saturdays, and a fifteen-minute frequency on evenings and on Sundays.

Does Edmonton have a subway?

Network. The system has two lines. The Capital Line, runs from northeast Edmonton to south Edmonton via Downtown. A second line, the Metro Line, connecting Downtown with northwest Edmonton, began limited operations in September 2015.

Does MacEwan have upass?

U-Pass. The U-Pass is a mandatory service for students provided by the Students’ Association of MacEwan University (SAMU). The U-Pass gives students access to Edmonton, Strathcona County, St. Albert, Leduc, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, and Beaumont transit services in each term they are enrolled in classes.

How many KFC are in Edmonton?

Top 10 cities with the most number of KFC locations in Canada

City Province/Territory Number of Locations
Edmonton Alberta 30
Calgary Alberta 23
Toronto Ontario 18
Winnipeg Manitoba 13

Is public transport good in Edmonton?

Edmonton’s public transport has one of the best bus networks in Canada. With 191 routes and 7456 bus stops, you can get anywhere in Edmonton by using the bus. Keep in mind that you might have to transfer to another bus if your destination is on the other side of the city.

What is U-Pass Edmonton?

The Edmonton area U-Pass is a transit fare program providing participating post-secondary students with unlimited access to regular transit service on Edmonton Transit Service (ETS), St. U-Pass is accepted on Edmonton Transit DATS (Disabled Adult Transit Service) service.

What is U-Pass Alberta?

U-Pass is a group discount program, which lowers the cost of transit for University of Alberta students. The U-Pass program is available for all students, graduate and undergraduate, registered in classes in the Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer Terms.