Where does Firefox store saved tabs?
Open and closed tabs are stored as part of the session data in the sessionstore. js file in the Firefox profile folder. You can use this button to go to the currently used Firefox profile folder: Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
How do I change the save location in Firefox?
Change where downloads are saved
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- In the General panel, find the Downloads section under Files and Applications.
- Click the Browse button next to the Save files to entry.
- Choose the downloads folder you wish to use.
How do I find my location in Firefox?
Right-click the desktop shortcut for Firefox and view the Properties. The Target line will show you where firefox.exe is located.
How do I save a tab session in Firefox?
Right-click on a tab, then select Bookmark All Tabs, and then name the folder that will be created. You’ll find that new folder in your Bookmarks Menu.
How do I move my Firefox tabs from one computer to another?
Click the Firefox menu (three horizontal bars) in the in the upper-right corner of the Firefox window and click Library. Then, click Synced Tabs. All tabs open on all active, connected devices are listed on the Synced Tabs menu. Click the web page you want to open from another device.
How do I get Firefox to ask where I save?
Click the Firefox button, go to Options | Options | General and in the Downloads menu, checkmark the option “Always ask me where to save files”. Click the Firefox button, go to Options | Options | General and in the Downloads menu, checkmark the option “”’Always ask me where to save files”'”.
How do I fix Firefox file moved or missing?
You can try an undelete utility to recover the file. When you choose “Open” in a download prompt window, the file ends up in the temp folder. Once Firefox is closed, the file is deleted.
Where is Firefox binary path in Windows?
- Open Command line (Start -> Run -> type “cmd”)
- type PATH.
- Verify that you can see here written C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox15\Firefox.exe.
Where does Tab Session Manager Save sessions?
Session data is stored in an sqlite file and a correspondingly named folder. Your specific [root directory] can be located and opened from about:profiles. Extension data is stored in the [root directory]\storage\default folder, however each extension has a unique UUID generated on installation.
How do I keep my tabs from disappearing in Firefox?
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: “3-bar” menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance.
- do NOT click the “Refresh Firefox” button on the Safe Mode start window.