What should I tweet to get attention?
What to post on Twitter
- Ask questions. Asking questions of your audience is a great way to garner engagement from your followers.
- Industry news.
- Brand announcements.
- GIFs and memes.
- Promo codes or flash sales.
- Blog content.
- Visual content.
- Tease launches.
What should I write for my first tweet?
What to Tweet First as a Small Business Owner
- Introduce yourself. This should be your very first tweet.
- Be informative. Offer vital information about your business as soon as possible.
- Immediately show how to get in touch with you.
- Find peers and say hi.
- Post a photo.
What can we tweet on twitter?
A Tweet may contain photos, GIFs, videos, links, and text.
How do I make my tweet go viral?
What Is a Viral Tweet?
- Host a Giveaway. One of the best ways to make your tweets go viral is to run a Twitter giveaway.
- Ask for Retweets.
- Perfectly Time Your Tweets.
- Write Engaging Headlines.
- Tweet More Links.
- Use Hashtags to Go Viral on Twitter.
- Tweet Newsworthy Topics.
- Inject Humor into Your Tweets.
What are some bad things about twitter?
But just like with Facebook, there are some notable drawbacks to using Twitter.
- Buried Tweets. According to Twitter, as of April 2012, 340 million new tweets appear per day on the social network site.
- Limitations. Unlike with Facebook, Twitter has a character limit to its posts.
What makes a good tweet?
Research shows that Tweet copy with fewer than 50 characters generates 56% more engagement than Tweet copy with 50-100 characters.” While Twitter, by nature, necessitates concise messaging, the data shows that punchy, quickly consumed messaging is the most resonant. Worth considering in your tweet process.
What are some quick and funny tweets on Twitter?
Quick and funny tweets are always winners on Twitter. Here are some examples: 1. 43 percent of statistics are made up. 2. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. 3. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it. 4. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car. 5.
What should I write in my twitter bio?
Let’s look at some funny Twitter bio ideas that are short, witty, and sweet: Billionaire. Dreamer. Liar. Poor. I hate people who steal my tweets before I tweet them. Follow me because there’s no excuse for laziness. Memetweeter. Mememaker. Memesharer. Memer. Me. My life is made up of two jokes. 1. My job. 2. My salary.
What are some of the best one-liners to write on Twitter?
Funny one-liners. Quick and funny tweets are always winners on Twitter. Here are some examples: 1. 43 percent of statistics are made up. 2. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes. 3. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
What are the best ways to get re-tweets on Twitter?
Daily life commentary. People respond best to things they can relate to, so any and all comments about daily life are a great way to get re-tweets. Some examples include: 20. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine. 21. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.