What is near Burlington VT?
11 Top Tourist Attractions in Burlington, Vermont & Easy Day…
- Church Street Marketplace.
- Lake Champlain Cruises.
- ECHO Leahy Center.
- Waterfront Park and Burlington Bike Path.
- Shelburne Museum.
- Ethan Allen Homestead.
- Day Trip to Stowe.
- Day Trip to Smugglers Notch.
What is there to do in Burlington Vt today?
The Top Things to Do in Burlington VT
- Spend time on Church Street.
- Walk along the Lake Champlain Waterfront.
- Get out on the water.
- Go brewery hopping.
- Explore the artsy South End.
- Explore history at the Shelburne Museum.
- Enjoy a few scoops of Vermont’s Finest – Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream!
- Attend a show at the Vermont Comedy Club.
Is Burlington VT safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Burlington is 1 in 35. Based on FBI crime data, Burlington is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Vermont, Burlington has a crime rate that is higher than 95% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is there anything fun to do in Vermont?
16 Top-Rated Attractions & Places to Visit in Vermont
- Stowe. Stowe.
- Church Street Marketplace. Church Street Marketplace in the evening, Burlington.
- Mount Mansfield and Smugglers Notch.
- Quechee Gorge.
- Bennington Battle Monument and Museum.
- Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Park.
- Lake Champlain.
What is the wealthiest town in Vermont?
Detailed List Of The Richest Cities In Vermont
What is illegal in Vermont?
Women must get permission from their husbands to wear false teeth. It’s illegal to deny the existence of God. It was once illegal to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole. Delivery men must walk backwards in driveways of homes worth more than $500,000.