What is birthday line?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!
How to play birthday line up?
Participants line up in a straight line side-by-side. Ask them now to get in order of their birthdays (month and day, year isn’t necessary). The challenge is the group cannot talk at all. You’ll find they resort to sign language, nudges, someone might try to start leading.
How do you play icebreaker line up?
- Everyone please now line up in order of age, oldest at the front, youngest at the back.
- Everyone please now line up in first name alphabet order.
- Everyone please now line up by height, shortest first.
- Everyone please now line up according to your birthdays – first in the year goes first.
What is a good one birthday wish?
Wishing you tons of happiness and blessings on your birthday. May your cake be as sweet as you and your gifts bring you smiles. Blessed birthday to you! Having a friend like you makes my life so much more special.
What are some birthday Questions?
These are the basic birthday questions, perfect for toddlers!
- What is your name?
- What day is your birthday?
- What is the best thing about your birthday?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What is your favorite toy?
- What is your favorite thing to eat?
- What is your favorite show or movie?
- What is your favorite book?
How do you do two truths and a lie?
To start, one person has to give three statements about themselves to the rest of the group. The trick is: all of the statements won’t be true—two of the statements given should be and one should be a lie. After you’re finished, everyone should guess which statement they think you made up.