What do you say for 8th grade graduation?
8th Grade Graduation Sentiments
- You’ve crossed the bridge of middle school. Now off to high school you go.
- No longer a little boy, you’ve grown into a man.
- You’ve gotten through the middle and now you’re on the top.
- Three years ago you were our little girl, but today she is no more.
- You’ve graduated middle school.
What is a good class motto?
Mottos About Class Unity Together we’ve roamed these halls, together we’ll roam this life. This Senior class can’t be broken, our bond is unspoken. Seniors for now, Class of 2021 for life! Individuality makes us different, respect brings us together.
Why is 8th grade graduation a big deal?
Graduating from 8th grade was once a big deal because for large numbers of kids, it was the only graduation they’d ever have. In early 20th Century America, many youngsters didn’t finish high school because they were expected to go to work in the fields, factories or family businesses.
What should an 8th grade yearbook ad say?
AD Message IDEAS
- We are so proud of you and all that you’ve accomplished in Middle School.
- We know you will continue to achieve great things in High School and beyond.
- We are so proud of you.
- I am so proud of your accomplishments this year.
- You have grown into a beautiful person, inside and out!
What are some motivational quotes for 8th grade graduation?
Motivational 8th Grade Graduation Quotes. 29. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”. 30. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.”. 31. “Believe and act is if it were impossible to fail.”. 32. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the
What is a good motto for a class?
The class motto is often an inspirational saying or adage that reflects what the class hopes to exemplify or live. This, too, is rather short and concise. The book of Proverbs is an excellent source of wise sayings.
Is 8th grade graduation a big thing?
8th grade graduation is a milestone in anyone’s life. Middle school graduation or 8th grade graduation is a big thing because it shows that your child is now ready to attend high school. Thus, middle school graduation or 8th grade graduation is always a great occasion to celebrate your fresh high school child’s success.
What do you write on 8th grade graduation cards?
8th grade graduation cards or middle school graduation greeting cards are a special gift for children heading to high school as they can always keep it with them throughout their high school as a small memory from 8th grade graduation. Check out some awesome 8th grade graduation quotes you can write on these cards. 36. “Spread joy.