What crackers have the least amount of salt?
Here is a quick list of the low sodium cracker options I was able to find at my local grocers:
- Triscuit Hint of Salt – 50 mg per 6 crackers.
- Wheat Thins Hint of Salt – 55 mg per 16 crackers.
- Ritz Hint of Salt – 50 mg per 6 crackers.
- Premium Saltines Unsalted Tops – 75 mg per 5 crackers.
Are Ritz crackers low sodium?
Each serving of five round crackers contains only 25 milligrams of sodium. Ritz low sodium crackers have a classic taste that pairs well with almost any topping, and they also make a great snack food on their own.
Who makes unsalted crackers?
Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers, 16 oz
|Allergen Information||Cereals containing Gluten|
What snack has no sodium?
10 of our favorite no salt snacks
- Apples and Peanut Butter Butter. Apples and peanut butter (or any nut butter, really) is a perfect no-salt snack for the kid at heart.
- Fresh fruit. Speaking of apples, any and all fruits can be part of your no salt snack routine.
- Dates and Nut Butter.
- Raw Nuts.
What chips have no salt?
No salt/low salt chips
- Aunt Lisa’s Classic Selects No Salt Added Hearty Potato Chips.
- Ballreich’s No Salt Potato Chips.
- Cape Cod No Salt Added Potato Chips.
- Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection Classic Lightly Salted Potato Chips.
- Deep River Snacks Lightly Salted Sweet Potato Kettle Chips.
Is there a low sodium peanut butter?
The perfect solution for Low Sodium Peanut Butter is simple, that is why I choose Jif. Jif recently came out with their Naturals line. It comes in Crunchy, Creamy, and a Honey Creamy. There is only 80 mg of sodium per 2 tablespoons.
What is low sodium cheese?
Naturally low-sodium cheese (swiss, goat, brick, ricotta, fresh mozzarella). Cream cheese (light and skim).
Is Nabisco still making unsalted crackers?
Enjoy Premium Saltines dipped or crumbled into your favorite stews, soups or dips. Premium Saltine Crackers make a great light snack, especially when you add cheese or peanut butter. Premium Crackers are Kosher Dairy, contain no cholesterol….Nabisco Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers.
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g||0%|
Do Ritz crackers have salt?
A low sodium choice, each serving of five crackers contains 25 milligrams of sodium. RITZ traditional round crackers have a classic taste that pairs well with almost any topping, and they’re a great snack food on their own. Each box includes one 13.7 ounce package of RITZ crackers.
What cereals are low sodium?
The following cereal options are low in sodium:
- Mesa Sunrise Flakes.
- Millet Rice Flakes.
- Multigrain Flakes.
- Optimum Power Blueberry Cinnamon Flax Cereal.
- Rice Puffs.
- SmartBran Cereal.
- Whole-O’s Cereal.
- Qi’a Superfood (Original, Cranberry Vanilla)
What are the lowest sodium potato chips?
- Red Rock Deli Style Potato Chips. Source: Red Rock Deli Style Potato Chips.
- Planetarians Healthy Snacks Baked Chips.
- Jans Organic Sweet Potato Chips.
- Vegan Rob’s Gluten Free Kettle Potato Chips.
- Flamous Brands Original Falafel Organic Chips.
- TERRA Sweet Potato Chips.
- Beanfields Bean Chips.
- WonderSlim Pea Protein Snack Chips.