How much does it cost to park in downtown Nashville?
With approximately 1,000 metered parking spaces available, short-term visitors to downtown may find conveniently located, inexpensive on-street parking. Parking is $2.25 per hour in the Central Business District, and $1.75 per hour on all the others. Meters must be paid Monday through Saturday from 7 am to 6 pm.
Where can I park my car downtown Nashville?
Downtown Nashville Parking
- Bill Lot – $10. Cheapest Lot. 4 min walk – 601 3rd Avenue North.
- <1 min walk – 501 James Robertson Parkway.
- 5 min walk – 205 Jo Johnston Avenue.
- 2 min walk – 500 5th Avenue North.
Where can I park my RV in downtown Nashville?
Best long term rv parkings near Downtown, Nashville, TN
- Elm Hill RV Resort. 9.0 mi. RV Parks.
- Nashville East / Lebanon KOA. 22.9 mi. RV Parks, Campgrounds.
- Clarksville RV Park And Campgrounds. 44.4 mi. RV Parks.
- Nashville KOA. 6.4 mi. 97 reviews.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park. 6.3 mi. $ Campgrounds, RV Parks, Hotels.
What time are parking meters free in Nashville?
Time Limits Meter parking is free after 6:00 pm Monday through Saturday, all day on Sundays and observed government holidays. Time limits are posted on the parking meters.
Is parking difficult in Nashville?
Where to Find Free Parking in Nashville. Whether you’re a Nashville native heading to a concert at the Grand Ole Opry with friends or you’re a visitor on your way to a honkytonk downtown, parking can get tricky. Familiarity with parking rules in the city so you’ll know that free spot is actually free.
Where should I stay in Nashville without a car?
Nashville Hotels and Places to Stay
- Music City Hostel. 92 Reviews.
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. 12 015 Reviews.
- Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown – Stadium.
- Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Dwtn), an IHG hotel.
- Hotel Indigo Nashville, an IHG hotel.
- Renaissance Nashville Hotel.
- The Hermitage Hotel.
- Hutton Hotel.