How do you send files via Bluetooth on iPhone?
From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. Then follow the on-screen instructions. From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device. Then select the device to share to.
Why can’t I send files via Bluetooth to my Mac?
Make sure your computer is connected with the other device. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Bluetooth , then check the status of the device in the list. If the device is connected with your Mac and you still can’t send a file, try disconnecting the device and then connecting with it again.
How do I share files between iPhone and Mac?
Transfer files between iPhone and your Mac Connect iPhone to your Mac. You can connect using USB, or if you set up Wi-Fi syncing, you can use a Wi-Fi connection. In the Finder sidebar on your Mac, select your iPhone. Note: To use the Finder to transfer files, macOS 10.15 or later is required.
How do I transfer files from my phone to my computer using Bluetooth?
Steps to send files from your Android Phone to your Windows PC
- Turn on Bluetooth on your PC and pair with your phone.
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, scroll down to Related Settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I send files via Bluetooth?
In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth. In Bluetooth File Transfer, select Send files > choose the device you want to share to > Next. Select Browse > the file or files to share > Open > Next (which sends it) > Finish.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to MacBook without cable?
- Download iPhone to Mac Wifi Transfer.
- Connect your iPhone and Mac to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run the iPhone Photo Wireless Transfer.
- Browse through your iPhone photo library from your Mac browser.
- Transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.
Where do Bluetooth files go on a Mac?
However, if you want to access your shared files on your device, you should know the default location for saving files. In Mac OS, the default location for saving Bluetooth files is the Downloads folder. You can access it through Mac’s Hard Drive > Users > Select your user name > Download.
How do I share files with Bluetooth?