How do you make a fairy house out of a bottle?
Fairy House Lamp Using Plastic Bottles
- Step 1: Adjusting the Plastic Bottles. I first cut the bottoms of the large bottles, and adjusted the length of the small one.
- Step 2: Shaping the Fairy House With Tin Foil.
- Step 3: Cover With Paper Clay.
- Step 4: Painting and TADA!
How do you make a fairy house out of plastic?
- Draw the outline of a front door on the bottom edge of the plastic bottle and draw a round window up top, slightly off to the side.
- Apply wet cement around the lower portion of the bottle and stick the pebbles to it, making sure to leave the door area free of pebbles.
- Stick moss in between the pebbles.
How do you turn a fairy house into a milk bottle?
- Cut a hole in the bottle as a door and another as a window.
- Use felt tips and stickers to decorate the bottle.
- Make a ladder using pipe cleaners and stand it next to the window!
- Now you will have a perfect little fairy princess house for your little princess to play with!
What can I use to make a fairy house?
- Flat bases, such as a piece of bark from a tree.
- Craft sticks.
- Twigs, leave, or other wall items.
- Tiny stones, gravel, etc. for walkways.
- Tiny dried flowers (a bag of potpourri works great)
- Anything natural that you find outdoors.
- Wood glue.
- Spray varnish.
How do you make a concrete fairy house?
- Step 1: Making the Basic Shape. To build the basic shape of my house, I mainly use aluminum foil.
- Step 2: Cover With Compress.
- Step 3: Cover With Cement – 1st Layer.
- Step 4: Cover With Cement – 2nd Layer.
- Step 5: Making the Door and Windows.
- Step 6: Making Toadstools and Plants.
- Step 7: Paint.
- Step 8: Finish.
How do you build a fairy garden house?
How do you make a twigs fairy house?
Build twig “steps” for your fairy house by breaking a few twigs and gluing them to the house. Start with one twig on the doorstep, then glue another twig and another until you have the desired amount of steps. Time to use pine cones, acorns, dried flowers, etc., to create your own unique touches.