How do I reset my brother toner counter?
- Switch-off the printer.
- Open the front cover.
- Press and Hold the Go button while all the LEDs on the printer’s control panel light-on.
- Release the Go button.
- Press Go twice.
- Press Go 6 times if you want to reset Brother TN-2110 toner cartridge.
How do I reset the print counter on my Brother printer?
Open the front cover of the printer (to access cartridges). With the front cover open, simultaneously press the Secure and Cancel buttons. The reset menu will now appear on the LCD display. Scroll through the menu to select a color and yield to reset.
How do I clear my brother low toner?
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Press the Clear / Back button.
- Press the * button.
- Press the 0 button.
- Press the 0 button.
- Close the front cover.
- This will clear the ‘Toner Low’ error and allow for continuous printing.
How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL L2370dw?
How to Reset Toner on Brother HL-L2370dw Printer
- With power ON, open the front cover.
- Press BACK and GO buttons at the same time.
- Press BACK button only one more time.
- Press down arrow to select TNR-HC (for high yield toner)
- Press OK.
- Press down arrow to confirm ACCEPTED.
- Close front cover and you should be good to go!
How do I reset the toner on my Brother printer?
How to Reset a Toner for Brother DCP Printers Open the front cover of the printer. The printer should now show “replace toner” or “replace drum”. Then press the up or down button.
How do I reset the drum counter on a brother hl-5250dn?
Sign Up When a new drum is inserted into a Brother HL-5250DN, you must reset the drum counter. 6 Steps total Step 1: Open the front door Step 2: Remove the drum unit Step 3: Press the Go button until all the lights are amber Step 4: Release the Go button Step 5: Insert new drum unit Step 6: Close the front door
How do I Reset my printer counter?
These instructions will reset your printer counter and allow you to continue printing. Open the front cover of the printer. The printer should now show “replace toner” or “replace drum”. Then press the up or down button. When 00 appears on the printer display, press OK and close the front cover. The warning message should now be clear.
Where is the toner cartridge on a brother printer?
For most Brother printers the toner cartridge is in the drum unit. You may need to replace one or the other or both. Check you have installed the toner correctly Do a simple check to install the toners correctly in the printer.