How do I get my RCA portable DVD player to work?
Getting Started Quickly with the RCA DRC630 Portable DVD Player
- Slide ON/OFF switch to turn on the player. The DVD logo appears on the screen.
- Open the disc compartment door. Place the disc in the tray with the printed side up. Push back the compartment door. The player will automatically try to read and play the disc.
How do you charge a RCA portable DVD player?
How to Charge the Battery on a Portable DVD Player
- Plug the power adapter into the power adapter outlet on the portable DVD player.
- Plug the other end of the power adapter into the power source.
- Allow the power adapter to charge the portable DVD player battery.
Why does my portable DVD player say unknown disc?
Unknown disc is a very common DVD player problem. Our DVD player may say “UNKNOWN DISC” for certain DVD and even all DVDs we insert. This error is usually caused when the DVD is dirty, region locked, or in a DVD player incompatible format, or when the laser lens of the player is dirty or broken.
How do you fix a DVD drive that won’t read discs?
Verify the drive status in Device Manager Confirm the drive is listed in Device Manager, and then reinstall the device driver to resolve any error states. Verify that there is no disc loaded in the drive. In Windows, search for and open Device Manager. Double-click DVD/CD-ROM drives to expand the category.
How do you know when your portable DVD player is charged?
The power switch must be in the OFF position to charge the battery. The Red light will indicate that the battery is charging. When the DVD player is fully charged the light will turn to yellow.
How long does a portable DVD player battery last?
Battery life is standard for portable DVD players, at about two hours…. Affordable portable DVD player…
How do I fix my portable DVD player that won’t spin?
The DVD spinning motor may lack proper lubrication. You may need to open the case of the DVD player and apply WD-40 or similar lubricant into the motor and drive shaft. Before you do this, make sure it will not void the warranty.
How do you troubleshoot a DVD player?
How to Troubleshoot a DVD Player
- Check audio connections to make sure they’re secure.
- Replace the cable connecting the DVD unit to your receiver.
- Clean the contacts on the player and receiver with electronics-grade contact cleaner.
- Make sure DVD is clean and unscratched.
How do I charge my apeman DVD player?
There are three ways to charge this player. You can use the built-in rechargeable battery, the car charger or the AC power adapter. Each charge lasts a total of five hours.