How do I change my MyRED password?

To reset your password (if you previously answered your security questions), go to TrueYou, enter your NU ID, click “Forgot Password”, and follow the prompts.

What is MyRED?

MyRED is the student information system portal at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.

How do I find my NUID on UNL?

Lookup your NUID

  1. Go to
  2. Select “Lookup NUID or Username”
  3. Fill out all of the fields on the “Account Lookup” Screen.
  4. Click “Lookup Account ID”
  5. View all your accounts.

How do I access my UNL email?

To access your email, simply log in to with your My. UNL username and password. If you aren’t sure what your email address is, you’ll find it listed under the Profile tab in MyRed or MyNCTA.

How do I run a degree audit in UNL?

Navigation to MyDegreeAudit

  1. Open your web browser and go to
  2. Sign in with your NU ID number and password.
  3. On the Home page, click on the Degree Audit button in the upper right section of the page or on the Academics tab, select the Degree Audit button located under Important Links.

Where do I pick up my NCard?

Submit your photo online or have photo taken in person at the NCard Office. The NCard Office is located in Room 121 of the Nebraska Union at 14th & R Streets on city campus. Government issued photo identification such as a driver’s license or passport is required to pickup your NCard.

How do I get a NCard?

Individuals must apply on line and upload an acceptable photo to receive an NCard. A detailed list of these instructions and application information are available on the application page. If you have any questions or need additional information, you may contact the NCard Office at (402) 472-7331.

How do I run a UIC degree audit?

Log into

  1. Locate and click uAchieve Degree Audit on the Welcome page. You may want to add this widget to your favorites. If you cannot find the link, search for “uAchieve”.
  2. Select Request Audit and then Run Declared Program. Once your audit is prepared, click on View Audit.